- World-Class Case Studies on Improving Patient Outcomes and Experience!
- 10+International and Regional Innovative Project Highlights
- 80%New Speakers
In response to rising healthcare costs, ageing populations and increased demand for preventative healthcare, waves of innovative technology and healthcare ICT infrastructure improvement projects from Electronic Health Records, Telemedicine to Mobile Health have been rolled out across the sector as part of the continuous effort to improve healthcare delivery. In particular, mobile health and telemedicine have been identified as the key pillar to affording greater access to quality healthcare.
IBC’s 3rd Annual Connected Health Asia 2016 focuses on operational efficiencies and practical implementation of healthcare innovations to deliver quality healthcare services. It explores innovative ICT solutions and practical implementation across hospitals in Asia. It will feature case studies from hospitals on the different projects they have implemented to improve healthcare services with insights on needs, challenges and opportunities for healthcare technology investment.
What’s New in 2016?
- Value added patient-centric healthcare in Asia
- Regional telemedicine case studies
- Partnership case studies to improve patient outcomes and patient experience
- Insights on streamlining outpatient services and healthcare system efficiency
- Successful mHealth and remote monitoring programmes in Asia
- Using data, analytics and big data for better decision making and improving patient outcomes
- Patient Records, clinical governance and predictive analytics
- Managing successful transformation and technology integration of healthcare systems
2016 Featured Speakers:
Top Reasons to Attend
- Part of Asia Healthcare Summit – Learn and network across 3 events with 200+ healthcare industry participants!
- Optimize your healthcare system operational efficiency through integrated IT innovations
- Manage change during healthcare transformations within your organization
- Streamline outpatient services and improve patient experience
- Make better decisions and improve patient outcomes through big data analytics
- Compare and contrast the regional telemedicine regulatory and legal frameworks