“In 2011, the global telemedicine market was valued at $11.6 billion and is expected to increase to $27.3 billion in 2016, with most impressive growth expected from Asia Pacific over the next few years.”
In response to rising healthcare costs, shortage of medical professionals and increased demand for healthcare services, waves of innovations and upgrading projects from Electronic Health Records, Telemedicine to Mobile Health have been rolled out across the sector as part of the continuous effort to improve healthcare delivery. In particular, mobile health/telemedicine has been identified as the key pillar to affording greater access to quality healthcare.
Researched with industry peers based in Asia, Connected Health Asia provides a comprehensive platform for healthcare institutions and solutions providers to examine pertinent issues in implementing eHealth and Mobile\Telemedicine. In its second year, it is bigger and better, incorporating a dedicated track on Electronic Health Records (EHR), reviewing know-how to build a good EHR system and how it can facilitate the implementation of mHealth.
- 25+ SESSIONS & CASE STUDIES with fresh perspectives & latest innovations from health institutions
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER FACULTY from Singapore, Australia, USA, UK, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Denmark, India & Malaysia
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL PERSPECTIVES from patients, medical, IT, senior management, operations & more!
- LATEST updates on Telehealth, mHealth, & Connected Health Models
- NEW FOCUS on eHealth & EHR and their roles in Connected Health
- Latest innovations & best practices in delivering quality healthcare at affordable costs
- The current status and initiatives from healthcare institutions in building a Connected Health Model
- How to overcome technical & operational challenges in rolling out new Telehealth/mHealth/eHealth programmes?
- How to empower patients and engage internal stakeholders to ensure success of your projects?
Dr. Richard Stark
Director of Primary Care Operations, Veterans Health
Department of Veterans Affairs, USA
Dr. Adam Chee
Chairperson, HL7 Singapore & Chief Advocacy Officer
Binary Healthcare, Singapore
Dr. Jason Yap
Chief Knowledge Officer
Agency for Integrated Care, Singapore
Prof Alan Hsu
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Dr. Hune Cho
KOSMI (Korean Society of Medical Informatics) Board, Korea
See Full Speaker Line Up, click here »
Really had a mind-enriching experience there as well as met new friends in the industry. Thank you very much and looking forward to seeing you again in future conferences.
Edison T. Dungo, Makati Medical Centre
Good and well organised! Congratulations!
Dr Chan, Island Hospital
‘Diverse representation of speakers & subject matter experts’
‘Important stakeholders in the healthcare industry sharing their clinical studies, requirements & challenges’
“It gives a framework of the topic. It puts a perspective of the way to move forward’
F. Sta Maria, Health Delivery System INC